Oxfordshire autumn wedding fairs to plan for…
Congratulations on your engagement! But how do you start to plan a wedding? At a wedding fair of course…
You will find a myriad of suppliers all under one roof, from stag and hen party organisers through wedding stationery and room décor, to the honeymoon.
Our advice would be to book in to more than one wedding fair though, because many organisers limit the suppliers to one for each industry, so if you want to get a few quotes, or see different ideas from different suppliers you’ll need to look around.
So, grab your diary and hold onto your seats, this little lot of wedding fairs in Oxfordshire will see you through to November. And if you need some friendly advice from those in the know on what to take along with you, scroll to the bottom for our top tips on coping with your first wedding fair!
We’ll see you on September 16th at Milton House Hotel…
Your first wedding fair
Here’s a few tips on how to prepare for your first wedding fair. First and most importantly, take your chief bridesmaid, or most trusted friend (or your fiancé of course)!
- Take water and mints, you’ll be doing a lot of walking and talking!
- Speaking of walking, wear comfy shoes
- Have you listed your priorities?
- If you have a wedding planning book or colour swatches, don’t leave them at home
- Be prepared to carry lots of bags – most wedding suppliers will have bags for their flyers or samples, but not all
- Making notes on flyers and business cards is a good idea, so take a pen
- Are you prepared to buy on the day? Many suppliers offer promotional wedding fair discount so discuss with your partner before you get there so that you can grab a bargain!
Enjoy your wedding planning experience and be sure to come say hello to Alice at the Milton Hill House event.
All dates and locations on this list are subject to change and/or cancellation and you should check with the organisers to ensure the fair is still going ahead before making the journey.